Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 - The 30 Day Journey Continues


 

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

The year 2013 has arrived and I am so excited about the new year and all that I am going to discover; spiritually, physically and mentally for the purpose of becoming a BETTER me and Living and Lighting up God's love and my purpose in the earth.  God has something amazing in store for you as well. The question is, are you READY to take on the Journey?

That being said, with great joy, I am still on my journey of discovering 30 new things.  With all of the exciting Christmas and New Year celebrations, I haven't had any time to complete the remaining 15 task I plan to add to my list. Therefore, I will continue my journey over the next few weeks, even if it leads into February.  ;)

Looking forward to having you continue the journey with me!!

Peace and Blessings Always,

Samiyyah

No comments:

Post a Comment