Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day Seven Part Two

On Saturday morning, the journey began with me chopping off my tresses.  In the evening my second big sister and friend, Pam, (adopted by me) took me to Daryl's.  I've always wanted to eat at this place, probably because it looks amazing.  :)

The ambiance of the restaurant  was nice, the staff was friendly and the food was good.   The 1st course started with ravioli stuffed with pumpkin puree. The two main courses we selected were the fettuccine with lobster and pumpkin.  The other was Mahi with Brussels sprouts, cranberries and a little bit of pumpkin puree. Dinner was topped off by this super rich hot chocolate lava cake with coffee ice cream.  The ice cream was made in-house, so if you’re a coffee lover you must try it because it was definitely full of coffee flavor. 

After dinner, we went to the Crossroads theater to see a musical play titled Holiday Jubilee.  The cast was funny, their voices were amazing and the songs consisted of some great Motown hits and other Holiday songs.  I had a great time and always enjoy being in good company. :)  Love you for life, Pam.
 
Until the next Journey, hope you enjoy the photos.
Blessings Always,
Samiyyah


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment