Friday, December 28, 2012

THE RANGE

Last Saturday, bright and early in the morning, I started my journey to Bayonne to redeem a Groupon I purchased a few weeks ago.  The location, Home Defense Site and the package included shooting six different guns two rounds each; a shotgun, AR-15, 22 pistol, a single action revolver and one other.  There was a sixth, but it was having technical difficulties so I took another try at the AR-15.  My lease favorite was the shot gun; super powerful, extra heavy and the kickback was just way to much for me.  I did one round and called it quits on that one.

The feeling of shooting a gun didn't make me feel powerful at all.  The thing I did feel were the muscles in my arms as if they weighed a few pounds each. In a previous post, when I went to do the monkey bar class, I mentioned that I really needed to work on my upper body strength well that thought and motivation was heightened at the range. I promise to get it together in 2013.

I won't keep this post too long, I'm not a fan of guns and went only because it was on my list of things to do.  So until next time, enjoy the little bit of pictures I was able to take; they don't allow photos when your actually inside handling the weapons.

Peace and Blessings,

Samiyyah


No comments:

Post a Comment