Saturday, December 22, 2012

Stop Bulling Me Around (Friday Part 2)

Friday was a double dose of newness.  I started off with the colonic, as you may have read in the previous post (Such A Wonderful Suite Retreat). Then later this evening I met up with Marbelly, my college suite mate, and we went to Johnny Utah's in NYC to experience a ride a mechanical bull.  Now this wasn't something I've always wanted to do or even thought of doing, however it was recommended by one of my friends (Latanya Blue) and so it made the list.  Upon arriving, we saw a crowd full of people enjoying happy hour and that already had out nerves going.  We needed to do something to kill time in order to muster up the guts to get on the bull in front of hundreds of people, so we decided to have dinner.  I ordered the shrimp fajita and Marbelly had the skirt steak fajita, which she really enjoyed. I personally didn't care for the food, there was no freshness to it at all. :\
                                                                                                           

Moving on to the fun part, after eating we signed up to ride the bull.  Still a little bit nervous, however backing down wasn't an option so we flipped a coin to see who would go first.  The coin was flipped and I called heads and heads it was.  Lucky me, I was up first and to my surprise I lasted for about 1 whole or so. :)  It was a fun experience, it does leave your legs a little sore afterwards.  I'll probably never do it again,  just because....lol.  I'm also glad Bells was able to experience it with me because it was something she had on her bucket list. :)

Below are some quick snapshots and the videos of the bull riding.  Hope you enjoy.

I look sleepy in this picture and didn't want to post it, but belly demanded I do so.  :\


 My Ride


Marbelly's Ride


Until next time....

Peace and Blessings,

Samiyyah

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love it. You did pretty good for your 1st time. The DJ played a nice song. I did it once and the DJ played Pony by Ginuwine, so the pressure was on lol. Great add to the list!

    ReplyDelete