Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day Six Part Two

On top of going to "Brazil" on yesterday, I also attended the Women's Christmas Party hosted by my church, www.alfwc.org. It was my first time ever attending and I'm not sure why because I had a great time. I was accompanied by my aunt, Kyma, which was also a first because her and I have  never hung out together one-on-one. I know thats a bit sad. Lol
There are so many amazing women at my church; beautiful, loving, caring and most importantly total Jesus lovers.  How could one not aspire to be better, to be free spirited, to be comfortable in the skin that God has designed for one.  I love it and I'm loving this journey.
Hope you enjoy the photos, including my soul train line experience (if the video actually posts). LOL #BloggerApp
Blessings Always,
Samiyyah
P.S. loved the Salmon. Yummy

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment