Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gallop Forrest, Gallop!!!

Today was another great day and this time I spent it with my cousin Kameelah and friend Tiffany.  We embarked on the journey to Sayreville, NJ for a 1/2 hour training and 1 hour trail ride at Legacy Riding Stables. The staff was friendly, the horses were beautiful and the scenic trial of fall colors were refreshingly amazing. We even saw a few deer while we were out on the trial.  The name of my horse was Brandy, Tiffany's was Sherman and Kameelah's Chino. Tiffany was assigned the biggest horse because her legs were the only ones that could fit around Sherman; he was massive.  LOL Just a little bit jealous, I'm still believing in Jesus for my extra two inches in height.  ;)




After being with the horses for an 1.5 hours we worked up an appetite and decided to head to Cheesecake Factory, Yummy.  The food was plentiful and I just couldn't stomach it all.  I'm look forward to having leftovers on tomorrow.  :) I love Tiffany's face in the photo below, I caught her on her going in on the bread.  I don't blame her it was pretty good and it was nice and warm, even better with some butter. #Delicious. 

The girls also surprised me by having the staff sing Happy Birthday to me.  :0) for me? That was the look on my face in the first picture, well sort of :).   Then I made my wish; I wished for..............
I had a great time hanging out with my girls.  Thanks ladies for taking the journey with me and thank you for lunch/dinner.  I had so much fun.

Until the next journey, enjoy the photos.

Peace and Blessings,

Samiyyah

No comments:

Post a Comment